2016년 9월 21일 수요일

Starting my own blog out of frustration

I am just another dabbling writer and art hobbyist starting a blog.

Why am I doing that?

First, there are nowadays much fewer blogs using photographs and text to review art supplies instead of videos. I see the merit of videotaping the performance of art supplies, but it is much harder to skim through or to load on low speed Internet connections.

Also, I am just tired of seeing hackneyed, polarised political expressions rampant among the art and fountain pen hobbyists. I have an opinion of mine as well, and an opinion that is not compatible with many of those people, but I do not feel a need to automatically incorporate that into all my hobbies, either explicitly or implicitly by consuming products from certain companies that have made a certain kind of politics a part of their marketing.

So there it is; I am reviewing various colourful things; fountain pens and inks, art supplies and sometimes makeup products. Nothing more, nothing less. I have a politics blog, but it's not here.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기